Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sober Faith

Topic: Why did you choose this book? What were your expectations? Why did you expect what you did? How did this book live up to your expectations? I choose this book because it is the second book in the Payton Skky series and the first book was very interesting. So I was very eager to read the continuation to the story of Payton. I was expecting this to be a very interesting story with lots of drama and choices. I expected this because this is how the first book was. The first book was a lot about Payton making choices in her life when faced with trying times. The second book was the same but she was faced with a different problem teens face everyday. This book was great I completely lived up to my expectations based on the first book. It presented the problem of substance use and peer pressure that so many teens experience. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series and learn of some of the other things that teens go through and how different people choose to deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment