Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Confessions of a Video Vixen

Topic: Why did you choose this book? What were you expectations? Did the book live up to you expectations? I choose Confessions of a Video Vixen because I had been hearing about Karrine Steffans and all the things she had done with all these different men in the hip-hop industry to get ahead and I was curious to know what really happened and what was made up. I didn't believe a lot of what I heard and read about her so I wanted to get her story straight from her. I expected the book to be pretty vulgar and have a lot about dirty little secrets about a lot of big name people. I also didn't expect a lot of what I heard to be true. But above it all I expected the book to be great and very interesting. The book defiantly did live up to my expectations it was very interesting. A lot of what I thought was just people saying stuff to taint her name was not made up it was true. I didn't expect her to tell as much as she did, she chose to let it all out and not hold anything back. the book really did live up and maybe even pass my expectation. I was very impressed by her ability to put it all out there and not care how it made her look in order to keep someone else from falling for the things she did and going through what she went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment