Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Unmasked: the final years of Michael Jackson

So i started a new book that is about Michael Jackson's final years. My topic for today is my choice in this book. I chose this book because I loved Michael Jackson as an entertainer and i was interested to find out more then what was in the blogs and on TV about his final years. He was a very interesting man with a very interesting life that in my opinion could be very exciting. So far the book has proved to really to do exactly that. Halperin makes a point to go beyond what you think you know from the blogs and TV to those intimate details that not many people know about his life. I had also previously know a little about his story because i remembered hearing about him saying back in December 2008 that Jackson only had 6 months to live and sure enough 6 months and 1 day later he was dead. This drew me in to the story and lead me to want to know how he had obtained these facts about Jackson. I thought he must know a lot about Jackson to predict his death. How? But now as i read i found out that it was because he had studied for Jackson for many years and had spent time with him on several occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment