Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stayign Pure

Topic: Why did i choose this book? Did I like it? Why or why not? I choose this book for 2 main reasons: one was because someone told me that it was a good book and two because I needed a break from non- fiction. The book was great. I really enjoyed it. It gave me some life lessons to think about. The topic was a great choice something that so many teens struggle with everyday. Moore did a great job of not just telling how it should be as if the lessons to be memorized but more so as if u are supposed to look at them and hear the stories and let them encourage you to do the right thing. I also enjoyed this book because the language was simple but it said so much and the context in which simple words are use makes you think deeper. This book is one of many in a series and based on this one by the end of the year i plan to have read all of them. I am looking forward to the other books that also deal with issues faced in the everyday world of so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment