Monday, October 5, 2009

Unmasked: the final years of Michael Jackson

My topic is did the book live up to my expectations. Well now that i am finished i can truly say that it did. It was a great book that cleared up many things that have been said about Jackson from the pajamas in court to the molestation of the boys. Because of Ian i believe Jackson was innocent. Ian's ability to tell the story was very interesting, this keep me into the book the entire time. I am glad i read it because i defiantly changed my views of Jackson before i mostly saw him as a bad person maybe even crazy but after reading i realized he was anything but that he love children and he wanted for so long to help any child in need. He was the type of person that would give his last to save a child. Along with his talents he always tried to make a difference in the life of someone. He wasn't weird or crazy he was just a little different and this book defiantly highlighted for me how the world views different. I truly got more from this book then i expected to. I got many more life lessons. So i would have to say that this book went beyond my expectations. I would really suggest this book to anyone interested in knowing the truth about the King of Pop.

1 comment:

  1. 4/4 entries for 10/8, but please try to post twice a week so that you have more developed entries.

    I'm glad that you enjoyed the book and that the author portrayed MJ positively. I'm concerned about how many people around him wanted his money--undoubtedly him also, but money often corrupts people's behaviors. Are you inspired to read the book MJ wrote--Moonwalk (or something like that)?

    ReplyDelete