Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stayign Pure

Topic:: From what perspective is the book told and how does this affect you ability to connect with the content. The story is told from the teen point of view in which from the book you are able to get into the mind of this young lady. The defiantly affected my ability to connect with the content. This books content was a little on the deep side so having it told from a teens point of vies really made it click for me.For me if a adult or a parent would have said this i might have been a little less open to receive it. But form a teen but more specifically a young lady's point of view it stood out more. It was a sort of eye opener for me that wow that could be you in the same situation and i can say truly it made me think about what was happening to Payton the character and how she chose to deal with the things going on in her life. But i only had those thoughts because of how and from what point of view the story was told. Because in my opinion if the perspective was diffrent i might have got a different message.

No comments:

Post a Comment