Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Last Man Down

TOPIC: Why did I choose this book? What were my expectations? How is it living up to my expectations? I chose this book because the topic was very interesting. I saw the movie a while back which is also based on this guys story and I really liked it. So I figured the book would be just as good. My expectations for the book were pretty high because I knew Picciotto's story prior to reading it so really I was just looking to see how the authors writing held up to the visual of his story. I expected to have a array of emotions from good to bad. So far I can say the book is living up to my expectations it is a great written version of Picciotto's story the same emphasis are put on things in the book as they were in the movie. Also as I read I still get that array of emotion. But the things that set the book apart from the movie is the book is more in dept you really get a sense of you are there with you he walks you through the entire scene unlike the movie the book doesn't seemed rushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment